So, While I Was Cooking....

I took the time to do something that I desperately needed to do. I went through the stack of recipes that I'd collected and a) tossed the ones that we didn't like or didn't work for us, b) tossed duplicate copies, c) put stray copies in page protectors and d) put the page protectors in my recipe binder.

It didn't take any longer than waiting for the oven to preheat and it no only makes a huge difference in the look of the cabinet but now I don't have stray pieces of paper falling out at me when I open the door.

So, next time you have a few minutes while you're waiting for water to boil or something else that is equally mind-numbing, put it to use by taking on a kitchen chore like culling recipes or tidying a kitchen drawer. It's one of the best ways we can put our time to good use and that's always a Cool Idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment