Wonderful Wednesday

It's time to take a look around the blogosphere for some great freebies:

FREE Carefree Ultra Protection Pantiliners

FREE Dove Heat Defense or Intense Therapy Haircare Samples

FREE sample of UnderJams absorbent night wear

FREE sample of Quaker True Delights chewy granola bar

Mercury Magazines is giving away 4 issues of Oprah's "O" Magazine to qualified individuals. This one won't last long so head on over quickly to get signed up for yours!

And don't forget on Friday to go to Mars to sign up for your coupon for a FREE chocolate bar. Mine have started rolling in and I am definitely enjoying them! Yum!

2 comments:

June 25, 2009 at 5:40 PM Becke Davis said...

Stephanie - Have you checked out Aldi's? My sister works there, and our whole family has been very impressed with their prices.

June 26, 2009 at 8:41 PM Stephanie said...

I wish I had one here. I see the deals posted on other people's sites and long run up and down the aisles sweeping things into my cart. Alas, we only have Food Lion, Kroger, and Ukrop's. In a perfect world I'd shop at Ukrop's for everything because the service is OUTSTANDING and it's a local store but everything is about 10% more expensive so I've become a Kroger shopper out of necessity.

Post a Comment