Bzzing about Ultracept

A month ago I received several bottles of ULTRACEPT Antiseptic Handwash to test so that I could report out how I liked it. I've just gotta say that it's nice to find something that will keep my - and my kidlets - hands free of germs without peeling the skin right off.

ULTRACEPT is non-greasy and non-sticky and in a nice change - it actually moisterizes. Pretty amazing. There are a lot of amazing things about ULTRACEPT.
  • It kills 99.9% of germs instantly
  • Lasts for 6 hours
  • Is used by surgeons and clincians because of the awesome germ control

Currently ULTRACEPT™ Antiseptic Handwash is available at ultracept.com, pick up a few 3-packs and enter the code ULTRABZZ to save 10% on your order. Then share the love, not the germs!

You'll love the size of these bottles. Toss one in you purse, one in the car and one in the diaper bag. ULTRACEPT is definitely a Cool Idea!

*I received samples to try as a Bzzagent but this review are entirely of my own thoughts and likes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment