New Promotion with HCD Surveys/ Facebook

I'm cross posting this on my blog and my facebook account:
The HCD MediaCurves™ Panel is looking to expand their panel and decided to offer a little Facebook-launching present for helping to grow their panel. Here is the special promotion running this week: When you sign up to join the panel and complete your profile, they will get 100 points ($1) to start your account. I will also get 75 points as a referral. It's a win-win and a Cool Idea!

All you do is follow this link to register and learn more about the panel.

I think I've talked about HCD/ Media Curves before but let me tell you again that you will get some really cool surveys. They poll panel members on behalf of clients such as Pfizer and GE – and a lot of them are fun studies about entertainment, politics, sports, and national events. They are reported on www.mediacurves.com but also get reported in the Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Fox News, etc. It is fun participating, and you earn cash for each survey too!

Yep, you heard that right. Surveys are based in points but points are cash in HCD-world. So follow the link and sign up. It is definitely a Cool Idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment